lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010

Well I was there on the day,they sold the cause for the queen,and when the lights all went out,we watched our lives on the screen,I hate the ending myself,but it started with an alright scene
It was the roar of the crowd,that give me heartache to sing,it was a lie when they smiled,and say you won't feel a thing,and as we ran from the cops,we laughed so hardit would sting
If I'm so wrong,how can you listen all night long,now will it matter after I'm gone,because you never learn a goddamned thing
You're just a sad song whit nothing to say,about a lifelong wait for a hospital stay,and if you think that I'm wrong,this never meant nothing to ya
I spent my high school carrer,spit on and shoved to agree,so I could watch all my heroes,sell a car on TV,bring out the old guillotine,we'll show them what we all mean
So go, Go away, Just run,run away, But where did you run to?Where did you hide?Go find another way,price your pay

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario